The term ‘Safe & Sound’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is St Helens House, King St, Derby DE1 3EE, A Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales No. 4411425. Our charity number is 1093936, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
“Content” means all content on this Site, including all information, graphics, trade marks, logos, designs, text, photos, films, sounds, software and applications;
“Contribution(s)” means anything that a user posts on this Site or sends to Safe & Sound, including any photographs, video or audio clips, comments or posts or competition entries;
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that you are solely responsible for your use of this site, and that to the fullest extent permitted at law, Safe & Sound, its officers, trustees, employees and agents do not make any representations and do not give any warranties, express or implied, concerning this Site and the Content. In particular, Safe & Sound does not warrant or represent that this Site or the Content is virus free.
All software provided by third parties (for example Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer) is the sole responsibility of that third party.
DONATIONS AND SPONSORSHIP
If you wish to donate to Safe & Sound or sponsor anyone raising money for Safe & Sound, please note that your donation or sponsorship is non-refundable. If you sponsor someone to do any activity for Safe & Sound, your sponsorship is not conditional on the activity being completed.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Safe & Sound. Such links are provided for your convenience only and you access these links at your own risk. Safe & Sound is not responsible for the content of any third party websites linked to or from this Site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Safe & Sound is a charity registered in England, Wales and Scotland and its fundraising activities are directed at the United Kingdom only.