WHAT WE DID IN 2021
Our Impact in Numbers
We have supported 203 children, young people and vulnerable adults through our long-term one-to-one programmes
Young people engaged with our outreach service.
Families supported through our new family services.
Over the past 20 years Safe & Sound has been on the ground supporting local children and young people – here are a few highlights of our work in 2021.
Safe and Sound have had a year of significant grown and made a huge difference to the lives of those affected by exploitation in Derby and
Derbyshire. This has been achieved by an outstanding team in collaboration with other partner organisations. Our work embeds the contextual safeguarding place-based risk approach.
- We have supported 203 children, young people and vulnerable adults through our long-term one-to-one programmes
- We have supported 49 families whose lives have been affected by exploitation
- We have reached and engaged with 3106 young people through outreach in
- We have provided 183 different youth activities and interventions, with 1082
attendances from young people
- We have provided awareness workshops for 1910 young people and adults.